If you have a little one starting school in 2017 or would like to know more about School Readiness, Train 4 School is an 8 session transition to school program for children and their parents or carers.
The group discussion format allows for informal connection, information sharing and professional input from guest speakers on a number of topics relating to the preparation of families for starting primary school life.
We address many aspects of school transition including personal, social, physical and academic readiness to start kindergarten. Practical, informal and informative, we aim to connect families whose children will be at school together and engage those children in fun school readiness activities.
- Train 4 School runs monthly on a Thursday morning.
- No cost.
- Children welcome
- Morning Tea provided
- All welcome
PATERSON, GRESFORD, VACY DATES
- Session 1 - Ready For School?! 10am, Thursday 12 May at Paterson Public School Hall
- Session 2 - Ready Socially 10am, Thursday 9 June at Gresford Public School Hall
- Session 3 - Ready Emotionally 10.30am, Thursday 30 June at Vacy Public School Hall
- Session 4 - Ready to Learn 10am, Thursday 11 August at Paterson Public School Hall
- Session 5 - Ready Physically 10am, Thursday 15 September at Gresford Public School Hall
- Session 6 - Ready Practically 10.30am, Thursday 27 October at Vacy Public School Hall
- Session 7 - Ready. Set. Go! 10am, Thursday 8 December at Paterson Public School Hall
- Session 8 - On track 10am, at a local cafe TBC
To join this year’s program or to find out more, contact Ali Martin on 0412 552546 or 4992 1133 or Family Worker, Melinda Krieger on 0409 466 963.