For more information please call Karyn Marsh on 4992 1133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On every second Monday
10am – 12pm
- Community Kitchen is all about giving you ideas on healthy eating that is fun, delicious and affordable.
- It is a time to meet new friends, learn new cooking tips and enjoy eating the food that you have created with Nourish.
- Look for us on Facebook: NOURISH Dungog Kitchen Club
12 – 1pm
What to bring:
Photo ID, proof of income, current bills and any other documents relevant to your situation.
Food vouchers, electricity vouchers, pharmacy assistance, No interest loan scheme, Dept of Housing Rent Start plus referals to other services that can help people deal with more complex issues of a consequence of financial stress.
10am – 12noon
- people with a disability aged 0-64yrs
- NO formal assessment process or referral needed to access Ability Links
- Linkers work closely with people with disability, their families and carers to support them to fulfil their goals, hopes and dreams by linking people to their community
- Goals may be sport, education, volunteering or other activities – you remain the centre of your decisions
10am – 1pm
Wesley Child and Family Work Dungog:
Working with families with children 0-8 years.
Contact: 0438 115 582