It's on again, it's coming up soon and it's a little bit different! The Dungog Healthy Weight Challenge is being offered again this year by Help Yourself Nutrition and Dietetics. We have kept the best bits the same, and responded to feedback requested more 'face-to-face' sessions.
What's the same?
- It's still FREE !! (with a referral signed by your GP, Pharmacist or other health professional)
- Friendly, positive, helpful and practical support from qualified Help Yourself Dietitians
- Optional individual dietitian catch ups
- Practical resources and motivational strategies
- Email, print and social media support
- Locally run from Dungog
- Fortnightly 'check in' sessions to keep you on task, track your measurements and keep motivated
- Meal plans available if you need a more structured approach
- Food diary feedback available
- The challenge starts on March 5, and goes through until early May
How to enrol
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are interested in taking on the challenge and we will send you the enrolment form. It's that easy.
Dr Kerith Duncanson (PhD)
Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD)
Help Yourself - Nutrition & Dietetics
Ph: 1300 652 620
Fax:1300 654 885