Counselling is a non judgemental and respectful process. Counselling can provide both information and an advocate or support. We work with both adolescents and parents to make a difference.
adolescent and family counselling
Adolescent and Family Counsellors provide free confidential counselling services and a safe environment for young people to discuss issues at home when:
- there is conflict at home
- when issues cause unhappiness, fear or anger
- when there is a sense of hopelessness
- when something traumatic has happened
- when there are safety concerns
- when there is a belief that change is needed
- when issues with friends, school, work or family are impacting negatively on their lives
We also run regular courses in communication skills and parenting teens. Contact Us for more information.