Our volunteers are important and together we accomplish great things
Volunteering gives so much to those in need, but more often than not gives so much more back. Volunteers make a difference, they think global, but act local, they develop as a person, meet new people, make new friends and learn new skills.
How can i help?
There are 3 main avenues to get involved with the Community Centre:
- Volunteers For Skills
- Volunteers to be Green and care for the Community Garden
- Volunteers to promote Education and Training
the benefits of volunteering
- Expands your skills, experience and increases your employability.
- If you are considering undertaking further education (University or similar) volunteering could be a great way to put your chosen career into context and give you some on the job experience.
- Allows you to connect with others, meet new people and build friendships.
- Give back to the community by helping to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people.
- If you are recently retired or no longer working it's a great way to fill in some of your newly found spare time.
Volunteer application Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Please fill out the form below.