Bringing Centrelink Services to Dungog
The Centrelink Agent is able to offer a wide range of services to meet the changing needs of rural and regional communities. We can help you with:
- new claims for most Centrelink payments
- updating your customer information in our records
- confirming customer documents and supporting information, such as certifying copies of birth certificates
- rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
- Medicare transactions
- Medicare registrations
- social work support and referrals
- self service facilities including online accounts and mobile apps
- free hearing health checks
- how financial matters may impact your Centrelink payments
- payment and service options to suit individual circumstances
- Child Support payment and service options
Our staff are specialists in rural servicing and live and work in the communities they serve.
Save time, claim online at my.gov.au.
More information at 132 307 or humanservices.gov.au/claimonline.